A well renowned entity in the financial services sector is currently in the market for a dynamic individual to take up a role as Fund Financial manager for their private equity fund.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-3 Years’ experience in a Financial Manager role within a private equity fund.
- Asset management, capital venture and private equity experience
- Pastel ERP system experience (beneficial)
- Financial modelling, forecasting and analysis
- Manage the capital request and budgeting process
- Cashflow forecasting and tracking
- Tax planning
- Preparing various financial reviews and reports with analytical insights
- Compilation of annual financial statements
- Developing long and short financial plans
- Overseeing the annual audit process
- Fixed asset register
- Creditors and debtors
- Risk & Compliance
If you meet the above requirements and would like more information, Contact us immediately.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit --------Please upload your CV here--------> for more exciting finance opportunities.
If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, Please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our data base for any other suitable positions.
For more information, contact:
Communicate Midrand: ----- or -----
Recruitment consultant: Letlhogonolo Mogale