To monitor and drive the turnaround plans of clients and agreed performance targets through regular engagements and performance management plans (measures of milestones).
- Develops, Implements and aligns the workout and restructuring plans to the corporate plan
2. Creates processes, policies and procedures to manage Innovative restructuring solutions and monitor progress for the Land Bank
3. Management of Workout and Restructuring Operations and Reporting
4. Manage Stakeholder Relationships
5. Departmental and People Management
Degree in Finance / Business / Accounting
8 years or more experience in workout and restructuring at a senior level as well as general banking experience (credit value chain / credit risk management / account management / collections / turnarounds / restructuring and workouts), as well as strong financial acumen, debt restructuring and agricultural economics experience.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.