- Bachelor''s Degree in Forestry or related disciplines would be preferred
- 15 Years experience in a FSC certified commercial forestry plantation environment with management ecxperience in silviculture, harvesting, site/land preparator, planting on-site nursery infrastructure development planning and maintence (roads and construction)
- Managing landholdings of 76,00ha of which 33,700hs are planted
- Forest Management, including forest research, resource planning, technical services, environmental, conservation, community and stakeholder
- Effetive and efficient management of people, service providers, machinery materials and logistics
- Strategic, tactical and operational planning
- Production, cost and revenue control
- Log supply operations of -----m3 annually
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV - Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Please note AJ Personnel is responsible for the recruitment process.
- Our client may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.