- Responsible for the operation, finance and growth of the business within South Africa.
- Overseeing all the branches in all aspects, in order to maintain and develop our service levels and our market share, as well as to grow our profitability.
- Supervision and management of staff including performance management and training
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- Adherence to all company’s policies and procedures
- Growing the company-RM business both local and international
- Overseeing & Managing the Operations Department of the company-RM
- Overseeing & Managing the Administration Departments of the company-RM
- Oversee the Management of the Sales Departments of the company-RM
- Daily management of all branch managers and their activities
- Ability to travel
- Development of the market share and turnover for the company
- Monitor and support sales teams’ and operational performance
- Managing and maintaining the fleet of vehicles as well as planning labour
- Accounting/Budget preparation
- Debt collecting
- Control of creditors invoices, direct expenses and petty cash
- Purchasing of packing consumables, stock levels and control monitoring inventories
- Ensuring that security regulations of the staff under your supervision are adhered to as well as the security of all employees in the facilities (in the branch and on sites) to prevent any accidents from occurring
- Ensuring all facilities are compliant
- Monitoring local growth and managing proposals to maximize profit.
- Being the company representative for all tenders including submissions and responses
- Supervise all marketing activities
- Proven General management experience with a minimum of 5 years in a similar position.
- Good finance acumen, financial experience will be an advantage.
- Proven track record in a service industry management role.
- Proven sales track record
- Neat and presentable
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Proactive self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Results orientated
If you are interested and meet the above requirements; forward your CV to --------Please upload your CV here-------->.