The Ideal Candidate
- Must have +- 2 years of related work experience
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must have Good organisational skills
- Financial reporting
- Month end reporting and consolidation
- Group statutory reporting
- Completing subsidiary accounts
- Quarterly bank reporting
- Preparing annual budgets
- Liaising with external or internal auditors
- Answering financial queries
- Preparing quarterly financial forecasts
- Maintaining company compliance standard
- Qualification – Finance / Accounting or Similar qualification – Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree/ Honours
NB – Please note that this is not an active role, we are pipelining the relevant professionals for post lockdown opportunities that might be available.
NB – Please note that due to COVID 19, recruiters are not able to contact each applicant. However, for peace of mind, your CV will automatically be kept on our database for any future positions that may match your skills and competencies.
Motivation: “Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strength”
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.