Reporting to the Group Enterprise Performance Management Head, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the financial planning and group consolidation process, and delivering business intelligence and analytics. This role will also build improved methods of business performance analysis to support group information strategy.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- B.Com or Computer Science/Business Degree, with CIMA, CA (SA) or equivalent an advantage.
- Significant experience in management reporting and integrated business planning.
- 7+ years’ experience in implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) and operational reporting strategy and delivery.
- Thorough working knowledge of BI/Data & Reporting using BI tools software, including COGNOS, Advanced Excel, Qliksense, Jasper.
- Financial experience in Consumer Products or FMCG environment.
- Proven track record working in a range of Africa markets and working with teams in Africa.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
- Must be prepared to travel.
Key Performance Areas:
- Responsible for the financial planning and group consolidation process for the group.
- Analyse and communicate the respective operational updates against focused key performance measures; identify opportunities and risks through business financial updates and proactively work with stakeholders to further analyse or mitigate these.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of budget, forecast and strategic plan working with full Enterprise Performance Management team.
- Track delivery of profit numbers agreed with, and ensure synchronisation of reporting amongst Countries, Commercial, Operational and Group Office Business Partner Finance teams.
- Ensure strategic plan alignment of key KPIs and business drivers.
- Identify data that drives KPIs and use analysis to provide and automate information for business decisions.
- Build analytical and business capability across the group and source and develop appropriate tools to support scenario planning, modelling and analytics.
- Provide input into finance IT system projects.
- Responsible for the drive to mature business analytic capability toward predictive analysis.
- Act as a Finance Business Partner to provide accurate and timely financial analysis, insights and recommendations to Management, to support Exco.
- Assist the business with developing finance tools, dashboards, toolkits and capability.
- Lead, direct and coach the FP&A, Business Partnering and BI team.
- Sound business and commercial acumen.
- Detail-orientated with the technical aptitude and ability to perform tasks accurately and comprehensively.
- Conscientious and able to self-manage workload.
- Cope and thrive under pressure.
- Deadline driven.
- Proactive and confident to make recommendations and decisions.
- Well-developed people leadership skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication, influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Innovative, intuitive with ability to anticipate, and interpret complex issues impacting on functional area.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.