Qualifications and Experience:
- CA(SA) or BCOM articles
- 2-3 Years’ experience.
- Experience at group level (essential)
- In depth knowledge of IFRS, Tax Act and Companies Act
- Managerial experience (advantageous)
- Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine present and forecasted financial health of the company
- Manage the preparation and publication of departmental and organization financial documents
- Provide management with advice on financial implications of business activities and provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, financial modelling and reports and recommendations
- Examine financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and acceptable financial principles
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness , increase operational efficiency and drive process and system enhancements
- Provide input into risk identification processes and communicate recommendations
- Direct and oversee aspects of the finance (i.e accounting, tax , internal controls etc) ensuring financial management
- Manage and lead a high performing team
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.