An organization with a diverse company structure which reflects an organic and acquisitive growth strategy is looking for a Group Financial Accountant CA (SA).
As a multinational company in the pharmaceutical industry with a global presence it’s definitely an opportunity to explore.
The Successful Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of annual and interim financial statements
- Technical accounting guidance:
• Various IFRS assessments such as functional currency and reportable segments.
• Assessing the impact of new IFRS standards such as (IFRS 9), Revenue (IFRS 15), Leases (IFRS 16).
- Consolidation of 134 legal entities.
- Implement new consolidation and reporting tool: Cognos
- Preparation of monthly management pack
- External audit process.
- Qualified CA(SA)
Skills and Experience:
- Completed Articles
- 2/3 Years post articles
- Strong Technical Experience
- BIG FOUR Audit exposure
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Shouneez J Scheepers
Executive Consultant: IT/Internal Audit and CA (SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.