The ideal candidate will be responsible for the full financial controlling function. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- oversee the income statements and balance sheets of the assigned business units;
- Managing all associated financial and taxation risks;
- Assist the BUs in strengthening internal controls;
- Ensure the completion of monthly group financial reporting packs;
- Chair the audit committee meetings.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ post articles experience.
- Experience in working within a multinational environment.
- Knowledge of ERP systems will be advantageous.
Thank you for submitting your CV. We will assess your suitability for the existing vacancies and retain your CV in our database in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Policy. We will contact you should your CV be suitable for any available positions. You have the right to “Opt-Out” of electronic communications from us at any time and you also have the right to request us to delete your information by sending a request to --------Please upload your CV here-------->. If you do not wish us to retain your details, please advise us and your details will be deleted from our records.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.