- CA(SA) essential
- 3 Years article experience on Property
- Detailed REIT and JSE Knowledge
- Extensive IFRS Knowledge
- To prepare, maintain and review a full set of Consolidated Financial Management Accounts up to Balance Sheet for audit purposes and for monthly internal reporting to the MANCO and EXCO.
- Preparation of group integrated annual report and annual financial statements, including reporting to the market at interim.
- Liaison with the banks and asset management team in respect of maintaining debt levels (gearing), rolling over of debt and entering into necessary agreements, such as swap and interest rate fixed agreements.
- To attend to the company’s, and the Director’s compliance in respect of all statutory obligations including VAT / PAYE / UIF / SDL / Income Tax and any requirements thereof including the review of the submission of returns.
- Monitoring of Bank Accounts, preparing and review of cash flow schedules and maintaining petty cash and necessary controls thereof for the group.
- Advising directors of any financial issues that need to be addressed timeously so as not to affect the operational effectiveness of the daily running of the business.
- To maintain close relations with the Directors in terms of the company’s business affairs and advice on all accounting issues.
- To maintain close relations with the Legal Department in respect of litigation and debt collecting.
- Liaison with the property managers and review of monthly property performance.
- Review of monthly subsidiary management packs, including that of the asset manager with monthly submission to the Exco.
- Liaison with the Group’s internal auditors in terms of monitoring controls at Company and property manager level as well as ensuring that the scope adequately addresses the needs of the business.
- Have a detailed knowledge of the REIT tax legislation and JSE listing requirements, ensuring compliance thereof
Apply directly online.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become part of a hard-working team and have the necessary skills and requirements, then apply and send us your CV now!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please contact on: ----- or 074 -----
Recruitment Consultant: Santhurie Pungan or email: