Seeking a highly proficient Chartered Accountant CA(SA) with strong group reporting experience to fill the role of Group Financial Manager. The successful candidate must have strong Consolidations and Group Reporting experience.
This role requires the knowledge and skills of a seasoned finance professional with strong technical accounting abilities. If you possess the required qualifications and experience, apply today!
- Group Reporting
- Review Consolidated Annual Financial Statements
- Review Consolidated Management Accounts
- Budgets & Forecasts
- Cash Flow Management
- Financial Modelling
- Financial & Performance Analysis
- Technical Accounting Queries
- IFRS Compliance
- Vat & Tax
- Group Audit Reviews
- System Implementation & Improvement
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified CA(SA) registered with SAICA
- Min 2 years’ post article experience within the commercial sector
- Must have group reporting and complex consolidations experience within a large, multinational or listed entity
- Hyperion (HFM) advantageous
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information, contact:
Network Finance Menlyn: 012 -----
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.