Qualifications and Experience:
- CA(SA) or BCOM articles
- 2-3 Years’ experience.
- Experience at group level (essential)
- In depth knowledge of IFRS, Tax Act and Companies Act
- Managerial experience (advantageous)
- Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine present and forecasted financial health of the company
- Manage the preparation and publication of departmental and organization financial documents
- Provide management with advice on financial implications of business activities and provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, financial modelling and reports and recommendations
- Examine financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and acceptable financial principles
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness , increase operational efficiency and drive process and system enhancements
- Provide input into risk identification processes and communicate recommendations
- Direct and oversee aspects of the finance (i.e accounting, tax , internal controls etc) ensuring financial management
- Manage and lead a high performing team
If you meet the above requirements and would like more information, Contact us immediately.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit --------Please upload your CV here--------> for more exciting finance opportunities.
If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, Please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our data base for any other suitable positions.
For more information please call: -----
Recruitment consultant: Angie Datadin
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.