A leading registered credit provider in personal loans, debt consolidations and employee financial wellness is looking for an IT Auditor to join their team. This role will report to the IT Audit Manager.
JOB & COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in understanding and effectively managing existing and emerging IT risks, perform moderately complex, high risk or high-profile Internal IT Audit assignments in line with the annual audit plan. The successful candidate will also be responsible for executing IT audits including technical review audits, general controls, application as well as identifying risks and controls for business processes, technical infrastructure systems, networks and servers.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- BCom Information Systems
- CISA/CISM/CRISC completed
- Certified Ethical Hacker/Cybersecurity Certification
JOB EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in an IT audit environment, conducting on-site IT audit engagements for the full project life cycle
- Experience in the financial services industry is preferred
- Ethical hacking including penetration testing is preferred
- Experience in IT risk assessments and models
- Strong technical skills using tools such as SekChek, SQL Commands and scripts
- Strong technical skills in network penetration controls or system implementations including reviews of routers, switches, firewall security would be desirable
- Willing to travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Shouneez J Scheepers
Executive Consultant: IT/Internal Audit and CA (SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.