Group Procurement Manager
Highly attractive market related salary
Outstanding career opportunity with leading listed FMCG Organisation. Reporting directly to the Procurement Executive you will be responsible for support delivery of the Group Savings Targets and the implementation of the Group procurement Strategy.
Key Performance Areas
- Responsible for developing and delivering the Group Category strategy for the relevant procurement categories as required
- Responsible for business requirements gathering and spend analysis
- Driving the publication of tenders and other related documents as directed
- Involved in the management and development of Group Supplier relationships
- Establishment of the relevant Category and Sourcing Strategies.
- Financial Management
- To deliver optimal cost of ownership for Group Procurement categories
- The deliver the savings targets in line with the savings methodology and agreed value add targets
- Process Management
- Custodian and facilitator of the Group Tender process for relevant categories
- Annual supplier rates reviewed and negotiated for relevant categories
- Spend analysis to be completed and updated quarterly and utilised for demand planning.
- Process Improvement
- Risk Management
Qualifications and experience:
- Commercial or Procurement Degree or Diploma
- MCIPS qualification
- 6-8 Years Procurement Experience in Capital/ Asset procurement
- Commodity experience around Energy, Engineering Services, Freight and Packaging will be advantageous
Please apply on-line