JOB & COMPANY DESCRIPTION
A explosives manufacturer company, with a footprint in all parts of Africa is looking for a Group Reporting Accountant to be part of their finance team.
JOB EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Perform monthly and annual Group consolidation on EPM and Cognos.
- Perform consolidation of latest budgets
- Perform equity proof for consolidation.
- Prepare submissions for forecasting and budgeting
- Prepare Group consolidated flash reports and distribute to Executive members.
- Facilitate intercompany eliminations (Balance sheet – debtors, creditors, long-term borrowings, PPE transfers in/out; Income Statement – revenues, management fees) on reporting system.
- Perform month end calculations and updating of provisions, accruals, rates, sales and trading flash reports, trading profit, working capital tables and monthly reports.
- Perform opening and closing of accounting periods.
- Compile data and populate the standard notes to consolidated financial statements.
- Prepare and analyse statutory, regulatory and reporting documents.
- Process management and corporate adjustments.
- Prepare management reports and ensure accuracy and integrity of reported numbers.
- Extract data for group from source to EPM.
- Perform reconciliation between Cognos and SAP EPM.
- Prepare technical opinions on financial accounting matters for the Group.
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIRED
- CA (SA)
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Knowledge of consolidation packages e.g. Hyperion, SAP, BW, COGNOS.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.