- Newly Qualified or up to 2 years post article experience
- Mining experience (in or out of audit) advantageous
- HFM and EXCEL experience advantageous
- Preparation of Group consolidation for monthly results, quarterly assessments and business plans (3 year budgets) and the analysis of these results
- Preparation of management reports used for i.e. board meetings at Group level.
- Preparation of Group and company annual financial statements.
- Ensure Group compliance with IFRS.
- Provide accounting advice to entities and senior management, with regards to the accounting impact that certain decisions may or may not have, depending on the decision they implement.
- Updating the packs to be submitted by entities to ensure Group compliance of IFRS and that the necessary information is available for the consolidated annual financial statement.
- Management / review of press release with regards to half year and year end results.
- Preparation of presentations for CFO required for board and external meetings.
- Other adhoc projects as requested by Group CFO
Apply directly online.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become part of a hard-working team and have the necessary skills and requirements, then apply and send us your CV now!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please contact on: -----
Recruitment Consultant: Angie Datadin or email: adatadin@------
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.