- Month End Close Activities
- GFAS Update (Review on critical suppliers)
- JSOX and other quarterly reporting (Japanese Stock Exchange) & Other Reporting
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor''s Degree in Accounting
- CA (SA)
- 3 - 4 years post articles experience.
CORE COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES
- Knowledge of IFRS and able to interpret and apply it in practice
- Exposure to SAP.
- Proficient in EXCEL.
- Highly organized, with keen attention to detail, must be able to deal with sensitive issues.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and evolving and competing priorities.
- Demonstrate an analytical approach to work and strong technical skills
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills as well as leadership, critical thinking and a creative and innovative approach to problem solving.
Apply directly online.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become part of a hard-working team and have the necessary skills and requirements, then apply and send us your CV now!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please contact on -----
Recruitment Consultant: Sairisha Singh or email:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.