- Bcom Degree in Internal Auditing, Accounting, Commerce, Economics, or related field
- And studying towards attaining a professional qualification/certification in internal auditing such as CIA, CISA; preferably at intermediate or final stage
- At least 3-5 years of post-degree experience in internal or external auditing, in a medium to large organisation or reputable accounting firm, respectively
- Practical experience in Risk Based Auditing or Risk/Control activities
- Good knowledge and understanding of the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Strong IT Audit background, with hands-on experience in using Data Analytics Tools, is highly preferential, as is experience in system descriptions documentation
- Participates in the development of a risk based Annual Audit Plan
- Risk Assessment and awareness
- Carries out audit assignments in accordance with annual audit plan, Auditing Standards and other instructions
- Drafts audit reports for review and approval by the Head
- Conducts follow up audits
- Carries out special investigations into irregularities, fraud and other misappropriations as directed by the Head
- Develops and maintains relationships with key audit contacts on each audit
Please note should you not receive a response within 7 business days of applying, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.