A significant worldwide player is looking for Group Financial Accountant to come join they finance team.
This Group is committed to investing in South Africa and people. All companies in the group participate actively in social responsibility programmes. They have has also taken the lead in furthering black economic empowerment in their specific industry. Definitely a company to work for!
If this sounds like an ideal environment – APPLY TODAY!!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following
- Consolidation of the financial reporting of the Group, its subsidiaries and Trusts.
- Provide accurate and timely consolidation of statutory financial reporting month-end reporting
- Working capital analyses and specified Exco presentations
- Understand controls and processes and drive the quality of underlying data
- Preparation of the monthly treasury report
- Preparation of Corporate budgets and forecasts
- Assist with initiatives to maximise the Group’s profitability and performance through effective control, financial analysis, policy implementation, asset management
- Qualified CA(SA)
- 1 to 2 years commercial experience preferably in manufacturing or retail
- Completed Articles within one of the BIG4 would be highly advantageous
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Executive Consultant: Internal/ IT Audit and CA(SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.