Job & Company Descriptions
One of South Africa’s largest leading supply chain company’s. With their focus on helping their clients whilst providing the most dynamic and innovative technology systems. My client is seen as one of the companies with the best infrastructure and will stop at nothing in order to become the next global leaders.
My client is looking for an experienced Group Legal, Audit, Risk and Compliance Manager that will assist with implementing and developing business partnerships and achieving business goals.
- Extensive insurance experience
- Governance and compliance
- Determine standards of compliance and ethical conduct for all functions
- Development and oversight of direct reports
- Assist in the identification and assessment of the impact to compliance of relevant trends, laws and regulations.
- Enhance the standards, policies and control, must be able to train and communicate the implementations
- Enhance all the key risk indicators
B.Com Law/ LLB
5-8 years’ experience within e
Extensive experience with implementing compliance policies and standards
Experience in internal auditing will be an advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more Compliance and Risk management jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be added to our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
For more information contact:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.