Main Purpose of the Job
To execute and co-ordinate any required administrative activities and processes aligned to business requirements in the Training department, in accordance with Company policies, processes and procedures, while ensuring compliance to all relevant legislation. Providing core administrative support to the Learning and Development (L&D) department.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Prepare the agenda and minutes of all EE/Training committee meetings
- Ensure the proper authorisation and cost allocation of training invoices
- Submit all training invoices to Finance for payment processing
- Ensure transactions on training GLs are accurate and received timeously
- Ensure the monthly training reports are done timeously & balances with the GL.
- Capture all training invoices on Excel for reporting purposes on a weekly basis
- Ensure Graduate/Learner data sheets are up to date and captured on relevant spreadsheets
- Assist with the administration related to the WSP/ATR submission
- Co-ordinate all training bookings, calendars and workshops
- Ensure training registers are signed and captured/saved on the Shared folder
- Co-ordinate catering and other requirements for internal workshops
- Liaise with training providers
- Electronic filing of all required training documentation on the Shared folder
- Assist with BBBEE Audit
- Prepare files on Audit samples from Auditors for BBBEE Audit
- Liaise with Graduate Recruitment Agencies and screen CVs in line with Job Descriptions
- Schedule Graduate Interviews
- Ensure all on-boarding information is received for all new Graduates/Learners and saved on the shared folder by the payroll deadline.
- Assist with uploading the information to the training calendar on the intranet
- Upload and ensure that there are photos for each employee on the Active Directory
- Prepare and assist with diarising employee benefits road shows e.g. provident fund, risk cover and medical aid
- Ensure Employee qualifications lists are kept up to date
- Compliance bi-monthly reporting
- Ensure new joiners list is sent to LMS provider on a bi-monthly basis
- Assist with the OHSA responsibilities (claims, etc)
- Employment checks
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
Skills/Personal Attributes Required
- Human Resource Management Degree
- Learning and Development exposure or qualification would be advantageous
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent clerical and administrative skills
- Professional approach with a can-do attitude
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Results and solutions driven
- Commercial knowledge and flair
- Keen attention to detail
- Holistic, critical thinking
- Self-starter with the ability to manage own time, workload and juggle conflicting priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fluid environment
- Proactive with decision making ability
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Integrity with a high level of confidentiality
- High energy
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Working knowledge of Sage People 300 advantageous
The next step is to enter the application process by completing the role match questionnaire. This online questionnaire is designed to identify if you are a good match for the role and the company and also help predict a new hire''s on-the-job performance and retainability. You will be required to use the link below:
Creating your profile:
- Registration and authentication:
- Please navigate to http://ai.pivotaltalent.co.za/?CID=195DF (we recommend using Chrome)
- Select ‘New registration’
- Complete registration information. Your email and password can be used to log in and continue building your profile, if you do not complete it in one session. Remember to accept the terms and conditions.
- Select ‘Register a new account’
A few general guidelines for completing the assessment:
- Follow the registration page and register as a new user.
- There are no right/wrong answers. Do not see this as a test, just a way of assessing how you see things and approach problems.
- Read the instruction pages carefully, there are timed questions, if you go past them you cannot go back. You only have one chance to complete the assessment.
- The 1st section is the most challenging and is also timed, take notes right from the start! Do not let this section discourage you.
- Please find the time to put aside 45 min to complete the assessment (without any distractions).
Please note that selecting ‘next’ on the assessment saves the current progress.
Please ensure that you do this before logging out. (It is recommended not to log out during a section that is timed, as indicated by a counter at the top of the page).
If you have any issues while completing the assessment, please send an email to --------Please upload your CV here--------> with a screenshot of your error message; in this way we can give your support requirements the attention it needs.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.