- Degree/National Diploma in Human Resources.
- Proficient in English.
- Ability to travel and on occasion stay over within the geographical areas of our operations.
- Valid code 8 driver’s license.
- Based in Johannesburg.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Mining Industry.
- Annual labour plan and budget preparation.
- Review/update of Job profiles.
- Supervising complete recruitment cycle in respect of Offers, Contracts, reference checks, payroll engagement and personal file initiation.
- Ensuring all aspects of the On Boarding process are addressed e.g. policies related to drug/alcohol testing, disciplinary code etc.
Training and development:
- Oversees the annual performance review process.
- Scrutinises and approves the workplace skills plan prepared from the input contained in the performance appraisals.
- Scrutinises the Training budget.
- Approves and submits the annual Training report.
- Actively participates in the Employment Equity committee.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Provide an ongoing Advisory service to Line Management on people issues.
- Provide Technical and professional advice to line Management around people enablement.
Compensation and benefits:
- Prepares input data for the REM Channel survey.
- Updates HR Remuneration files with comparative data for wage negotiation’s planning.
- Drafts response for Organise labour wage demands.
- Bi annual audit of COE to Wage agreements and non-union Employees.
- Coordinating activities with Snr/HR Officers with regards to Interaction with Organised labour.
- Consults HR Consultant regarding IR trends and activities to gain insight/guidance on possible approaches to addressing potential Issues.
- Keeps abreast with IR developments (CCMA/Labour court/ Act Revisions).
Management of HR Staff:
- Set meaningful performance targets with Key indicators and reach agreement how the out outs will be monitored.
- Support, coach and Mentor staff members.
- Provide regular, constructive feedback regarding performance.
- Address non-conformance where required.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.