Tp play a pivotal role in the development and execution of card payments and product strategy aimed at growing the Bank''s performance in the consumer and SMME banking industry. To grow the performance and portfolio of card payments and products (Debit, Credit and Prepaid Cards) by focusing on improving the ongoing management of card payments and products as well as pricing and all processes affecting the deliver of card payments and products to customers and strategic partners. Identify growth opportunities through strategic partnerships
High Level Objectives:
- To develop a card payments and product strategy aimed at ensuring that the Bank’s card products remain competitive and relevant at all times and enables the Bank’s core value propositions in key segments.
- To drive the achievement of card payments and product related to key performance metrics.
- To lead all card payments and product enhancements (existing card products) and new card product development on the switching payments engine.
- Lead, manage and implement Pricing Policy for Card Payments and Products and ensure adherence to the bank’s policies and compliance requirements.
- To develop strong partnering and relationship building with all the relevant supporting functions (internal business units and external service providers) to grow card payments and product performance.
- To identify growth opportunities with strategic partners that want to partner with a bank to offer card payment and product solutions.
- To represent Ubank in all card related industry bodies and to be the key liaison with card associations.
- People Management.
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies required:
- Degree in Business Management/Finance.
- Minimum of 8-10 years banking experience at Product Management level in a combination of all or some of the following banking disciplines: Card Payments Product Development, Card Payments Product Management, Card Merchant Acquiring, and Card Business Development.
- Complete understanding of card product landscape, features and functionalities.
- Growth Mindset.
- Business Planning/Decision Making.
- Policies and Procedures minded.
- Card Product Management & Development.
- Payments and the South African Payments System Environment.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Card Products Business development and management skills.
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and relationships.
- Strong service ethic.
- Performance management abilities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills are essential.
- Effective People Management skills.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.