Job & Company Description:
Our client has a global footprint and they are recruiting for the ideal incumbent to successfully manage the strategic development and growth of operations in multiple countries. The successful incumbent for the role must be a registered Chartered Accountant CA(SA) with a stable work track record and a minimum of 8-10 years’ relevant industry experience.
Duties: (This will be for individual countries as well as group level)
- Review Group and individual countries’ Financial Reports
- Budgets & Forecasts
- Treasury Management
- Strategic Business Development
- Business Planning & Analysis
- Drive Revenue Growth and Increase Profitability
- Performance Analysis and Recommendations
- Market and Trend Analysis
- Building of Financial Models
- Implement or Improve Financial Frameworks & Efficiency
- Group and individual countries’ Compliance
- Group and individual countries’ adherence to technical accounting & reporting standards
- Build strong relations with clients and external stakeholders
Minimum Education & Experience Required: (Non-Negotiable)
- CA (SA) registered with SAICA
- Min 8-10 years’ post article experience of which at least 4 years must be on board/executive level
- Must have experience in a “Group” or “shared services” environment within an international company, overseeing a minimum of no less than 12-15 countries or more
- Incumbents from the following industries will be advantageous: FMCG, Food Production, Supply Chain & Logistics, Retail, Manufacturing, ICT or Services
- International or Matrix Reporting experience highly preferred
- Must have strong business acumen and leadership abilities
- Must have very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be accustomed to conducting business on an international level and overcoming various language barriers or restrictions
If you meet all of the above criteria and you are ready for the next chapter of your career, Apply now!
For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information, contact:
Specialist Consultant: CA(SA) and Senior Finance
Network Finance Recruitment Menlyn: 012 -----
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.