My client is seeking a Head of Division for Strategic Information (SI) to lead and manage M&E, Public Health and Reporting streams. Responsibilities include providing leadership and directions for all SI to ensure a data driven approach through sound data analysis and to provide feedback to the implementation teams for focused interventions. The Head of Division will liaise with relevant SI technical advisers and counterparts at various levels in the Department of Health (DOH).
○ Lead the development, update and implementation of SI Plan.
○ Actively participate in senior management team.
○ Foster a data driven culture to programme implementation.
○ Work effectively across business units and promote interdisciplinary team collaboration and stakeholder engagement.
Lead and Manage the three SI streams
○ Lead and manage the heads of the three SI streams.
○ Mentor, coach and monitor performance and individual work plans, and support the management of their respective teams.
Lead M&E and Data Collection
○ Provide forward-leaning guidance and tools to the data collection teams ensuring quality data are the highest priority.
○ Ensure that M&E/SI quality and standards adhere to guidelines and industry best practices at the community, district, provincial and national levels.
○ Ensure that quality data are timeously collected according to agreed standards and reported as required.