Job & Company Descriptions
A world-class operating system, that has been a part of the business world for more than 65 years. This is really a company to join and is fast becoming one of South Africa’s biggest financial institution.
An elite company that has a much focused market niche and is fast becoming the highest performers within the financial service space.
As the Head of Finance, you must be able to ensure that all transactions (financial and non-financial) are reported correctly, accurate and recorded in terms of IFRS
- Must be able to allocate all of costs into direct, indirect and allocated costs
- Prepare all the Budgeting and forecasts
- Accurate, appropriate and timely reporting to management and shareholders
- Insure all reporting and payments are made accurately and timely
- Ensuring all controls within finance are appropriate and followed consistently
- Management of Chart of Accounts and General ledger
- Balance sheet and income statement
- Implement financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Consolidation of group companies and reporting
7 years’ experience in banking
3-5 years within a management role
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more Compliance and Risk management jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be added to our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
For more information contact:
Specialist Consultant: Chartered accountants and Internal Auditors
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.