MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- Strong career background in Industrial Psychology
- Ensure all human resources operations are carried efficiently and effectively.
- Developing HR strategies and protocol
- Ongoing professional advice to senior management on all related subjects.
- Experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR.
- Manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
- Objective is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
- Point of contact for ER and Labour Law and representatives
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and policies
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- BSc/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration
- MSC/MA in Human Resources (Definite Advantage)
- Play a role in persuasive high-level presentations
- Strong Business Acumen
- Background in IT/ICT would be preferable
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.