- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years in a senior management role within Logistics / Supply Chain
- Management of Franchises would be beneficial
- Proven track record of success in delivering against operational and profit targets
- A sound operational background within the management of a network
- Experience of managing customers at a senior level
- Succession planning and development of Key Managers
- Change management experience
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Responsible for Delivery Performance of the Franchise Network by establishment and management of suitable Performance Metrics in line with Service Level Agreements
- Continuous improvement through the development of necessary Standard Operating Procedures to ensure network efficiency. Making sure that these SOP’s are clearly communicated to the network.
- Establish a Compliance Culture within the Franchise Network through implementing and maintaining suitable auditing practices and ensuring that underperforming branches are addressed and managed.
- Ensure protection of the company brand by the management of compliance with the Franchise Agreement and Trading Terms and Conditions
- Ensure network product offering provides Suitable Management Tools to enable adequate management of branch and driver activities in line with business growth strategies
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to ensure continuous software enhancement is made to branch and driver products which will deliver high quality and Scalable Infrastructure in the last mile.
- Manage Network Expansion in terms of new routes/delivery areas, suitable facilities and sufficient drivers to ensure that network increases delivery capacity year on year.
- Ensure that suitable Training and Development Initiatives are launched to ensure that drivers, branch staff and franchisees are equipped with the necessary knowledge and understanding to deliver on franchise network goals and requirements
- Ensure Franchise Business Sustainability through continues financial modelling of branch income, expenses and profits.
- Active Stakeholder Management by ensuring clear communication channels are maintained between all parties and ensuring that the franchise network can support the business plans of various divisions within the group.
- Ensure adequate Risk Management strategies are introduced to mitigate any perceived operational, financial or reputational risks to the brand and business
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is forthright but respectful
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for the company.
- thinks like an owner of the business.
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARDWORKING
If you know you meet the above requirements and you are an Extraordinary Mind, please come and join us!
To be considered for this role, please forward your most recent CV and payslip to --------Please upload your CV here-------->
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.