You will job shadow and be mentored by the current Head of Marketing to eventually slot into this position within the next 2-3 years. Ideally suit a young equity candidate with about 8-10 years marketing experience.
Full department responsibility of:
- Marketing operations
- Marketing in Product development
- Marketing in Sales environment
- Marketing in Customer Care
- Corporate communications.
An experienced marketer, comfortable in all areas of marketing, brand, design and communications
- Strong professional services experience.
- Experience in end-to-end B2B marketing.
- Partnership generation, which include product development
- Strategic thinking with the ability to translate strategy into pragmatic, deliverable solutions.
- Experience working in a digital sales environment.
- Strong track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business and growing and retaining existing business.
- Skilled in crafting slide decks and written pitch materials.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, coupled with the ability to manage multiple priorities under tight project deadlines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media and using this to market a product/service
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Matric/Grade 12
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing; Business Communication or related field
- MBA would be highly advantageous
- Minimum of 10-years’ experience in a Marketing role
- Min 5-years’ experience in a marketing/brand/product management role
Soft skills / behaviours:
- Strong and proven influential skills at senior level.
- Operating as a trusted adviser and brand ambassador.
- Strong personal and professional communication skills, including writing, presenting and relationship building.
- A flexible and adaptable approach and be able to react quickly to changing requirements and new challenges.
- Pursues innovation and change with a mind-set of continuous improvement.
- Balances intuition and fact to distil complex thought into compelling ideas.
- Anticipate future trends to engage and delight clients and users.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.