Job & Company Description:
A leading Insurance company has an opportunity for an influential, hands on and positive finance individual that has experience within a project based, professional services environment. This individual will be Head of Finance for a division of this leading International Company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties of this role include revenue recognition, cash flow management and regular review of project costs. Effective management of staff and overhead costs. Strategic reporting, in depth expense analysis, budgeting, controls and forecasting. Set clear goals and regular feedback to finance team – reporting from EXCO down.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- A minimum of 10 years post article experience
- A minimum of 9 years management experience
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience at a senior management level
- International Accounting standards
- Knowledge of Finance/Commercial policies
- Experience within a project based/professional services environment
- Ability to recognize trends and analyze data to develop recommendations
- Ability to develop and deliver training programs
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Specialist Consultant – Chartered Accountants & General Finance
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.