Key Role Responsibilities:
- Ensure all HR administrative processes are aligned with the Company's policies and procedures and consistent application of processes by line management.
- Manage the on boarding process for new employees
- Ensure accurate management and timeous submission of monthly payroll input to Payroll.
- Support Regional Managers and Branch Administrators with accurate administration of leave in line with company's leave policy.
- Submit Monthly HR report on key HR metrics including headcount, turnover trend analysis, EE, Leave
- Ensure data integrity when submitting Company EE Report
- Assist in collation of data for BBBEE audits
- Compile and submit Workplace Skills Plan and Annual Training Report
- Direct and manage the Recruitment and Selection process for the business. Train line managers, where needed, on the process and procedure.
- Monitor and ensure consistent implementation by line managers of the agreed performance management practices and standards.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to line management on the performance management process
- Ensure smooth running of 2 annual performance review processes.
- Assist in conducting a skills audit in the regions to determine training gaps and recommend relevant interventions.
- Monitor all study assistance agreements for employees within area of service.
- Manage all IR/disciplinary/incapacity/grievance issues within the business including formulation of charges, appointment of Chairpersons, etc.
- Advice and guide line managers on all Labour related issues to ensure consistent application of all relevant labour legislation.
- Represent the company at CCMA or Bargaining Council when necessary.
- Building Administration
- HR Project Management
- Matriculation Certificate
- Must have a relevant Diploma/ Degree in Human Resource Management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must be Computer Literate in MS Office. SAP
- Proven knowledge of Labour Legislation within the South African work environment
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.