One will further be required to ensure adherence, through monitoring and oversight, to quality control standards and processes in all key audit business products.
Experience, Qualifications, and Skills Required:
- Detailed knowledge and experience of statutory requirements and standards of the accounting and auditing discipline (e.g. International Standards on Auditing).
- In-depth knowledge of Auditing and strong technical skills in IT Auditing.
- Experience in Network Security or SAP.
- Practical audit experience in the Public Sector (PFMA) and Municipal audit environment (MFMA).
- Minimum 3 years IS Auditing.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ supervisory experience.
- Audit experience as an Audit Manager or Assistant Audit Manager.
- Furthermore, the incumbent should have a CA (SA) and have a (CISA) qualification. (Essential)
- In-depth knowledge of Auditing and strong technical skills in IT auditing including general controls, application controls, ERP, CAATS skills, Network Security experience, etc.
- Practical experience in Quality control reviews .
If you meet all the requirements and you are interested, kindly contact Patricia on 012 ----- or send an email to <--------Please upload your CV here--------