Job & Company Descriptions
My client focuses on the retail, manufacturing and industrial sectors. My client has global footprints, with their focus on operations that are nationwide. With the companies aim at consistently broadening their product offering in order to insure that their customers are not missing out.
As the IT Auditor, Develop and implement the new audit approaches for the company
- Prepare statistical reports to ensure compliance with established control procedures.
- Must be able to formulate practical recommendations in response to control deficiencies/inefficiencies.
- Deficiencies and management policies or procedures deviations.
- Drafting of audit reports and presentation to senior management
- Exercise individual judgment in audit approach.
- Contribute to appropriate development of the audit team
- Minimise the risk and loss within the company
- Manage and assess all the internal controls and external audits
- Must be able to plan, record and document audit reports
- Must be able to manage and structure the audit teams
- Must conduct the audits in order to identify control deficiencies, potential frauds, regulatory compliance
- Manage system controls
- Handle the IT governance and management processes and risk
- Oversee the risk, control and governance portfolio programme
6 years’ experience within financial services
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more Compliance and Risk management jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be added to our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
For more information contact:
Specialist Consultant: Charted accountants and Internal Auditors