Skills required for the job:
- Manage IT staff by training, upskilling, setup KPI''s recruiting and doing performance appraisals.
- Clear understanding of Microsoft 365 administration, compliance, and security.
- Implement and manage change management processes throughout the environment.
- Protection of data through backups and replication with strong policies to maintain and monitor.
- Strong knowledge to implement and maintain virtual environments.
- Network designs maintain and implementation with proven experience.
- Extensive knowledge on telephony systems especially network requirements, VOIP, sip, sip provisioning and troubleshooting.
- Risk management focussing on Cyber Risk, Privacy, and regulatory compliance.
- Strong skills for daily operational challenges and the managing of support team, optimisation of support tasks & preventive maintenance, patch management and server/application upgrades.
- Management of assets, asset replacement, lease agreements and support contracts.
- Steer and administer the cloud migration process with cost projections, planning and implementation.
- Budget planning and control looking at staff resourcing, contracts, licensing, and assets.
- Maintain vendor and supplier relations.
To your advantage:
- BSc degree in Computer Science
- 5 – 10 years IT experience
- Microsoft certifications
- Security certifications
- Skills with ManageEngine range of products.
Behavioural and personality:
- Attention to detail
- Motivational skills
- Patience and determination
- Analytical skills
- Time management and Prioritisation
- Communication skills
Salary: R55 000 – R60 000 per month
Please email CV plus completed degree certificate to Melanie: melanie [at] scitechplacements [dot] com
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.