A privately owned insurance group based in South Africa that operates under two insurance licences: short term and life is looking for a IT Project Assurance Manager to join they team.
If you are purpose-driven and and looking to secure a better future, URGENTLY GET INTOUCH WITH ME!
The successful candiatie will perform the following dusties and responsibiltie:
- Support the Audit Risk Partners in planning, directing, managing and coordinating day to day
- Implementing successful IT operations
- All project management related activities
- Project Risk Assessments, Audits, and Health-Checks
- Pre, Post, & Go-Live Assessments
- Project Governance Reviews
- Project Quality Assurance
- Program/Project Management Office (PMO) Implementation and Delivery
- PMO Effectiveness Assessments
- Benefits Realization Assessments
- Project Management Training
- Program and Project Management Oversight
- Audit programmes
- Regular reporting input to the governance bodies such as programme committees, audit committees
- Continuous inputs into improvement to the Independent Programme Assurance process
- Bcom/ Dipolma in Informatics or Computer Studies.
- Project management qualification will be Highly benefical
- Certifcates in PRINCE2® | ITIL
- Project Management certification, i.e. Prince2, , Agile, Project Management Professional (PMP)
Expereince and Skill
- Min Years of Experience - 5 Years
- 2/3 Years In Project Management
- Audit/ Risk exposure would be highly benefical in this role.
- PRINCE2® | ITIL
- IT Audit experience is advantageous.
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Shouneez J Scheepers
Executive Consultant: IT/Internal Audit and CA(SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.