The successful candidate will manage, control, plan, document and direct all project activities with added quality in accordance to acceptable IT project methodology.
- Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously
- Completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Manage financial performance of assigned project.
- Meet project team deliverables by allocating and tracking tasks, and managing performance
- Manage project risks and issues, and propose mitigation plans
- Manage project close-out process
- Project manage the team by tracking performance and coaching resources
- Quality assurance management
- Project management methodology
- Assign responsibilities, set deadlines and monitor progress of the project.
- Prepare and produce reports regarding status of project (highlighting plans, progress, risks, issues, action points and resolutions)
- Active stakeholder management with multiple teams.
- BSC or Computer Science degree or diploma advantageous
- A tertiary qualification (BA, BCom or Business Management)
- ERP System knowledge
- 5 -8 years’ experience in the field of project management
- 3 years’ experience in managing project delivery teams
- 5+ years’ experience in delivering ERP Projects
- Business analysis and reporting skills a must.
- ITIL experience and knowledge would be advantageous
- Project Management qualification in either PMBOK or Prince 2- solid experience and exposure
- Ability to breakdown resource allocation(resources and budgeting)
- Competent in project change management
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.