A client in the financial services sector is on a search for an IT Quality Assurance Manager to actively contribute to IT Risk management by developing the framework for IT standards against agreed metrics, and lead a team of Test Analyst Managers.
•To actively contribute to IT Risk management by developing the framework for IT standards against agreed metrics, and lead a team of Test Analyst Managers.
•Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for own functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
•Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast and effectively.
•Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements.
•Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with relevant peers and stakeholders in order to achieve productivity synergies.
•Compile monthly IT Quality Assurance reporting including budget variances
•Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements for IT implementation of Quality Assurance programmes.
•Provide process, benchmark, quality and other related trends to ensure development of total quality programs that can be executed.
•Implement and maintain all products services to meet quality standards in the quality assurance programmes deployed in the business against required metrics.
•Ensure efficiency of IT Quality Assurance Products that will increase service productivity and performance in support of IT solutions through quality of work delivery and improvement of system efficiencies.
•Develop Strategies to improve operational and cost efficiencies by tracking, controlling and influencing activities with the specific aim to increase efficiencies through the development of plans to allow the business to ahead of competitors.
•Communicate accurately on IT Test Project status in all appropriate meetings as well as on the relevant report supported by statistical evidence and analysis.
•Comply, understand and implement all steps and methodology within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit, risk, FAIS and FICA requirements for the Test Analysis Environment.
•Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate and needed.
•Educate management / leadership on Quality Assurance related initiatives, requirements, principles, guidelines and methodologies.
•Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
Qualification and Experience:
• At least 3 years’ experience in test automation: defining and delivering test automation strategies
• At least 2 years working in an Agile delivery environment
• Line management experience with teams of at least 15 resources for at least 2 years
• Experience working with external vendors testing off-the-shelf solutions and experience testing custom built applications
• Banking experience preferred
• Insurance experience advantageous
Skills and Competencies:
• Able to translate and execute test automation strategies for both custom and off the shelf applications, in various QA teams (in addition to Shelley’s below).
• Be able to manage, deliver and measure on the Quality Management Framework (QMS) across IT. Engage with the entire IT value chain to monitor, track and measure the QMS for IT.
• Document and manage a repository for both QMS and QA generic capabilities, to be usable across IT, especially by the QA capability.
•Minimum qualification: Degree in Computer Science or Information Science or related field.
•Preferred Experience: ISTQB/ISEB Certification
•Management Development Certification
•Experience: 4 to 6 Years related experience
For a confidential discussion send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org