If you are an Information Security specialist looking to join an organisation which is researching and implementing projects internationally, and making a difference in people’s lives, then my client wants you.
You will be required to become the information security expert for the cluster by providing expert advice on information security matters. Direct, develop, implement and drive compliance to security policies, strategies and standards. Represent business as an information security representative on the ISSC and ensure alignment and implementation of CRRMF in clusters.
• A relevant qualification at least Bachelor level in Computer Science or IT
• 5+ years of information security
• 2+ years of Cyber risk management experience and processes
• Broad technical security background desired
• Analytical aptitude (investigating, logical thinking, data driven decision making)
• Relevant certification (CISM, CISA, CRISC)
• Strong technical background and knowledge
• Exposure to cyber risk frameworks (NIST, ISF, Iso27001/2, FFIEC)
• Ability to create metrics, presentations to various stakeholders
Nice to have:
• Security auditing experience
• Ethical hacker certification (CEH)
• Certified information systems security professional certificate (CISSP)
• Masters degree
• Experience in financial services
• Become the information security expert for the cluster by providing expert advice on information security matters.
• Drive compliance to security policies and standards on cluster infrastructure; represent business as an information security representative on the ISSC; and ensure alignment and implementation of CRRMF in clusters.
• Actively execute the cyber security programme elements and other information and cyber security plans developed by the business;
• Work with the business to develop processes and procedures to ensure information security policies and standards are integrated; and
• Assist with third party supplier information and cyber security risk assessments and assurance Support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives and values by ensuring delivered systems, process, services and solutions are aligned.
Reference Number for this position is DZ44636 which is a permanent position based in Woodmead offering a cost to company salary negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Dudley on --------Please upload your CV here-------- or call him on----- to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.------ for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!