Minimum Required Qualifications:
- B.Eng, BSC in Electrical/Electronic or Mechatronics Engineering (proof of degree documentation is required with full academic record)
Minimum Requirements and Experience (But not limited to):
- 4 years experience in the industry
- While in-house training will be provided, preference will be given to suitable candidates with work experience in the field for conveyor systems and / or in the material handling field.
- Need to have a passion for project management work
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Needs strong problem solving and innovative design capability
- Strong negotiation skills for communicating with sub-suppliers, clients and internal depts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (English- both written & spoken)
- Ability to solve complex problems/projects (i.e. out-of-the-box thinking).
- Mechanical engineering exposure – added advantage (basic calculations)
- Day to day functions includes (but not limited to):
- Planning of daily activities to meet project/task deadlines + time logging on jobs
- Timeous reading and dealing with correspondence (multiple e-mails per day)
- Need to oversee or participate with Detailed Design & Drawing work - From conceptual hand sketches to in depth calculations
- ISO requirements in terms of reporting, specifications, distributing registers etc
- To assist with creating & maintaining parts/boms/specifications & project costing/quoting/monitoring for Enterprise Resource Planning System – ERP
- Run with new design projects for customers from enquiry to implementation phase, incl
- Site visits to determine client’s needs
- Costing and quote compilation
- Order processing into Production environment
- Detailed design & drawing creation/overseeing & issuing
- Sourcing out non-stock equipment
- Interfacing with other in-house depts., clients, suppliers on project
- Creating parts list schedules(up to 2000 parts per design/project, up to 500 drawings)
- Day to day project progress monitoring
- Timeous feedback to clients via MS Projects
- Attend site visit for assisting/overseeing installation & hot commissioning of project
- Specialist technical support on projects and related equipment via telephone or e-mail
- Processing of Sales Orders (engineering evaluations, verification of prices and specification of equipment to be supplied, drawing/documentation requests, waybills to production).
- NO criminal record
- Completed degree in 4years
Backed and supported by a company with over 30 years in the recruitment industry, Executech was established to fill a specific need within niche recruitment markets that require dedicated focus and intensive research, so we concentrate exclusively on placing high calibre and qualified candidates with reputable companies
Call a Talent Acquisition Consultant at Executech today for a confidential discussion about your next career move.
Contact us on JHB -----. Or forward your cv to --------Please upload your CV here-------->
Visit our website Executech.co.za to see more hot jobs, and upload your CV. Look forward to hearing from you.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.