My client within the Insurance industry is seeking a qualified and experienced Insurance Advisors (New Business) that will be responsible for increasing market share by selling risk solutions to new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will have experience in the Financial Service, Insurance and Brokerage environment.
- Develop and implement sales target planning.
- Identify and build relationships with new business partners.
- Negotiate with Insurers on Premiums and Quotations.
- Upselling and cross-selling.
- Adhere to underwriting criteria (FAIS requirements).
- Level 4 FETC Short-term Insurance Qualification.
- RE: Representatives.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Short-term Personal Lines Insurance.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Sales environment.
Business Capital Group
We appreciate your interest, however if you have not had any response within 2 weeks from one of our consultant, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable career opportunity for your skills and experience becomes available.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.