Integration Services Team description:
The role of the Integration Services team is to develop application integrations in accordance with application development standards and best practices. This role will engage the Solution Architects and Business Analysts to assist in solution design efforts including analysis, design and architecture. The team will collaborate with Quality and Test Analysts to ensure deliverables are built in accordance with defined quality standards. Relevant operational groups are involved to perform service transition activities to ensure production transition is successful by documenting integration application specifications and generating training materials including operational support manuals.
Responsibilities will span across the below streams.
- Analyse, design, develop and unit test application integration code that satisfies application solution design requirements
- Execute unit test plans, debug and apply subsequent fixes to resolve defects across test cycles
- Support services for Integration Application issues
- Inform Solution Architects and Project Managers on task status, risks and issues
- Peer reviews and sign-off of integration designs, builds and unit test documentation (including Source and Target systems)
- Comply to relevant application integration coding techniques and standards as defined by the Client
- Collaborate with Application Solution Architects, Business Analysts and other technical resources on the delivery of application functionality
- Document application specifications and produce operational support manuals
- Perform detailed activity task management including task estimates and task progress updates
- Develop and maintain code repositories according to established version management approaches and methods as defined by relevant group IT functions
- Operates within a DevOps framework
- Works across the waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Experience in retail or financial services sectors.
- Full production support of system.
- Standby/callout including after hours, weekends, public holidays
- Able to trouble shoot and resolve quickly.
• Deployments to production.
ODI ETL/ELT Development Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for designing and developing the various mappings and integrations between different applications, data stores and locations.
- Transform the data by applying simple, intermediate and complex functions to it, and then Loading the data into a final target data store.
- Expert development knowledge of full Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c (e.g. ESB, SOA, BPEL, BPM, OSB, ODI, BAM, MFT and WebLogic).
- Oracle API Manager/Platform
- FMW specific Infrastructure with Oracle OVM.
- Quarterly Patch upgrades.
- Security best practice (FMW specific).
- Working experience in a SOA Framework.
- Automated alerts, OEM monitoring.
- Re-usable Test scripts
- Oracle DB understanding specific to the FMW stack.
- SQL skills
Certifications – Academic
- College diploma or university degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent application integration development experience
Certifications – Professional
- Oracle SOA Suite 12c Certified
- Oracle ODI 12c Certified
- SUN Certified Java Developer (SCJD)
- SUN Certified Developer for Java Web Services (SCDJWS)
Experience – Role-specific
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Fusion Middleware application integration development and support
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with third parties (Service Integrators)
- Experience – Industry Specific
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with a Retail domain
- Experience of integrating Oracle E-Business Suite 12c, Oracle Retail Merchandising System v16, Oracle Retail Xstore Point-of-Service
Abilities – Hard Skills
- Microsoft Office Word and Excel
Abilities – Soft Skills
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong team player