Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged candidates
A fantastic opportunity is currently available for an experienced Applications Manager – National Cash Management.
The Application Manager must offer experience with Cash Management/Supply chain solutions (development and implementation) and very strong technical skills (Java, PLSQL, Web logic, Oracle SOA).
One must offer earlier experience as a developer who gradually moved into a managerial role over time.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science Honours degree in Computer Science or an equivalent qualification (NQF 8)
- 8 -10 Years’ experience in an IT Banking or Financial Services environment
- Excellent Software/Technical Skills required (and preferable hands-on experience) – Java, PLSQL, Web logic, Oracle SOA as domain integration layer
- Vendor management experience required
- 3 Years management experience required
- 3 Years’ experience in managing One Network Software for cash management/ supply chain platforms.
- Must have earlier experience as a developer
If you meet all the requirements specified above, and interested to further the process, kindly contact Patricia Koekemoer on 012 ----- or send your detailed CV to <--------Please upload your CV here--------
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.