- Define own work plan and deliverables with guidance from the manager as well as conduct and prioritise delivery of own outputs against the work plan.
- Prepare and deliver work that reflects the range of methods and practices in integration.
- Develop and implement integration processes and interfaces, including third-party and perimeter/boundary integration, in support of the current environment and new project initiatives aligned with Project Management Office (PMO) standards.
- Analyse and translate functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications and designs.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of integration systems, message flows and integration patterns through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation and problem resolution.
- Interact with vendors on the implementation, configuration and maintenance of integration-related platforms (including hardware and software components).
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, or an equivalent qualification (NQF 7); and
- Five to eight years’ job integration-related experience.
The following would be an added advantage:
- Working experience (design, development and administration) in IBM integration technologies, such as IIB/ACE, MQ, Datapower, API Connect, Cloud Pak 4 Integration and redhat openshift;
- Working experience (design, development and administration) in Oracle integration technologies – Oracle SOA;
- Working experience (design, development and administration) in globalscape;
- Extensive experience in Unix and Linux; and
- Extensive experience in Confluence, JIRA and Bitbucket
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.