A large multinational manufacturing concern is looking for a Senior Specialist in Internal and IT Audit to join their team. The organization is continuously improving their processes to ensure they are more efficient.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Risk assessments and managing audit plan for IT and Operational Audits
- Attend and prepare quarterly workshops with Management
- Attend and present outstanding & overdue findings at quarterly CFO forum
- Attend quarterly BU audit committee meetings;
- Perform quarterly cost saving memo based on CEO initiatives.
- Manage audit resources
- Review and provide guidance to team
- Attend and prepare presentations for audit opening, status updates and close-out meetings
- Support team with audit findings and report presentation and close-out
- Review and approve time-sheets and approve leave
- Perform team performance reviews
- Manage audit budget and report on variances
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- BCom Honors in Internal Audit or Informatics
- CIA/CISA completed
- Big 4 audit firm experience
- CRISC – Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control would be beneficial.
JOB EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 5/10 years’ experience in internal audit and IT Audit
- International experience/exposure is preferred
- Experience in performing data analytics particularly in a SAP environment
- Experience in using tools such as IDEA, TM Analytics, ACL or SAS Job key performance areas
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Shouneez J Scheepers
Executive Consultant: IT/Internal Audit and CA(SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.