Minimum requirements for the role:
- Previous experience having worked in an Internal Sales Administration role within the Chemical Raw Material or related industries is preferred.
- The successful candidate must have good Excel Spreadsheet skills capabilities as well as previous working experience on an ERP System is essential.
- Pervious JD Edwards experience is preferred but not essential.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be highly organised with attention to detail.
- The successful candidate when working with the customer needs to be customer orientated, focused, passionate and dedicated.
- The successful candidate must be driven and able to take ownership.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Liaising with Customer, tracking and assisting customers on the products ordered.
- Receiving and Processing customer manufacturing orders and capturing the information onto their ERP System.
- Capturing sales order and following up on deliveries.
- Liaising with Logistics and Supply Chain tracking client order completion.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with Sales staff to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Updating customers on shipment details on a regular basis regarding their raw materials.
- Ensuring that customer complaints, issues and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion, including account queries.
- Liaising with the Logistics department regarding any queries and costing on products related to stock holding.
- Co-ordinating and following up on documentation from overseas Suppliers.
- Compiling product costing, price updates and quotations for Customers.
- Liaising with the Logistics Department to ensure that stock levels and cycles are adhered to.
Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.