- Implement and execute an inventory replenishment system ensuring proper levels of stock.
- Act as a liaison between departments and buyers and determine obsolete stock while optimizing inventory turnover.
- Maintain accurate inventory counts throughout.
- Managing staff and ensure that all SLA’s are adjured
Qualifications & Requirements:
- B-com/ Degree in Logistics Management or Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- MINIMUM 5-7 years inventory management experience in the FMCG sector.
- Solid project management experience in logistics management.
- Knowledge of all modes of transport regulations, compliance standards and INCOTERMS.
- Advanced Excel
- Strong Forecasting abilities
If you would like us to assist you with future career opportunities, please apply directly.
For Supply Chain jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
We appreciate your interest, however if you have not had any response within 2 weeks from one of our consultant, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable career opportunity for your skills and experience becomes available.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.