An established and diverse group of companies with head offices in Ceres, offers this opportunity to a Junior Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Financial Manager, the Junior Accountant will be responsible for the:
• Accounting function including capturing of source documentation;
• Reconciliation of accounting records to third party statements (debtors, creditors, bank);
• Completion of VAT201 returns and preparation of VAT reconciliations;
• Correct accounting and payment of supplier invoices;
• Liaising with suppliers and clients and solving queries on accounts;
• Collection of debtors;
• Liaising with SARS and financial institutions;
• Dealing with audit queries and requests;
• Inter-company loan reconciliations;
• Ad hoc tasks as requested from management.
- Must reside in or near Ceres
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or a Bcom Management Accounting Degree
- Have about 5 years business experience
- Must be able to take leadership and deligate where necessary
If you would like to apply or receive more information about this position, please:
• click on the "Apply" button or
• apply online at www.------/vacancies or
• forward a comprehensive CV to admin@------ with “JNR ACC CERES” in the subject line.
Thank you for taking the time to explore this opportunity!
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.