- 5+ years of development experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Java.
- Strong Experience with LAMP & WAMP (Linux/Windows, Apache, PHP)
- Strong working knowledge of Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML.
- Experience with Spring framework, MVC architecture, hibernate, high performance multi-threaded applications
- Experience with SQL Server.
- Experience with web services, message exchange and writing stored procedures.
- Expert knowledge of JAVA (1.7, 1.8 preferred), Spring, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, JPA/Hibernate, Expert SQL skills, Web Services (Rest and SOAP), PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, testing frameworks & tools like Junit, JMeter, SOAPUI or other testing frameworks.
- Experience working with Waterfall & Agile methodologies, continuous integration environment utilizing SVN and automated build server technologies (TFS/Maven/Jenkins/Hudson).
- Experience in JQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, NodeJS, Github.
- Understanding of Micro services, Aspect Oriented Programming, Service Oriented Architecture, Business process management and Case management
- Strong communication skills and enjoys being part of a high-performance team.
- Parastatal experience strongly preferred
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years of industry experience.
- Java related certification is a plus
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with Project team to understand business requirements, architecture and design.
- Responsible for overall development, quality and deployment of the solution
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
- Developing services and APIs to be consumed by multiple clients
- Developing business logic and data access layers including integration, enhancements, and new development tasks
- Completing programming using languages and software products
- Developing and conducting unit tests.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Determining methodologies and tool sets for continuous deployment, integration and testing
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.