- Forecast and budget preparation.
- Measuring financial performance against key performance indicators.
- Keeping accurate financial records and reconciliations of key accounts.
- Maintaining accurate fixed asset and tax asset registers.
- Preparing and balancing of the bank reconciliations.
- Performing cost benchmarking studies to identify areas of cost saving.
- Propose and implement financial best practices.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Forecast cash flow positions related to borrowing needs and available funds.
- Support and prepare for the annual financial audit.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- Management of the finance department and staff.
- SAIPA, or Bachelor degree/Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- 3 Years’ experience as an accountant
- Strong Excel skills
- Good leadership and communication skills demonstrated on application
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.