- 2-3 years of bookkeeping and accounting in a practice/firm.
- Completed Ndip or BCom degree in Accounting.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Ability to work under pressure by being punctual and deadline orientated.
- Follows strong accounting principles applicable to IFRS for small and medium-sized enterprises.
Overview of the role:
- Bookkeeping up to trial balance including payroll.
- Ability to manage multiple client accounts from different industries.
- Manage accounts from VAT / PAYE / Financial Statements / SARS Returns and Monthly Accounting.
- Complete bank reconciliations; create invoices and collect on overdue accounts.
- Research and resolve billing and collections disputes.
- Interact with external clients and vendors on a regular basis, cultivating strong professional relationships.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply by clicking on the apply button or visit --------Please upload your CV here--------> for more exciting finance opportunities.
If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our data base for any other suitable positions.
Consultant Name: Kavisha Maharaj